- We may collect personal information from you where it is necessary for our functions and activities.
- “Personal information” means any information which can be used to identify you and includes information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- You may not be able to create an account, access or use Radio Kasoot websites and/or applications unless you provide us with personal information.
- We may also collect or ask you to provide other information that cannot be used to identify you, such as date or year of birth, age, gender, geographic location, computer capabilities, preferences, IP addresses, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses, and information about your visit and use of the Service, such as the pages you view, the links you click and session data.
- We may combine non-personal information with personal information.
Use of information (Purpose)
- When we collect personal information from you, we will advise you of the purpose for which we are collecting that information.
- The personal information you provide will allow us to complete your registration; provide you access to Radio Kasoot websites and/or applications and your account; to add or amend information which is listed in your account; send you relevant industry bulletins; alert you of new features or enhancements; handle/route your customer service questions or issues; notify you of upgrade opportunities and offers; notify you of other services that we or our related entities provide which are similar or related to Radio Kasoot websites and/or applications; notify you of complaints made in relation to content that you have posted under our Copyright Policy; and/or give you updates about changes to Radio Kasoot websites and/or applications, services or your account.
- We may use your personal information for internal marketing, profiling, or demographic purposes within our corporate group, so we can adapt our services and develop new services to better suit your needs.
- Except where otherwise allowed by law, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, or a directly related purpose. We will not change the way we use your personal information unless you have given us permission to do so.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any person without your consent, except as outlined in this clause.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties where we are authorised or required by law to do so, and in order to take action with respect to any suspected breach of the Terms of Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to our employees and third parties who have been engaged to perform services for us relating to the functioning of Radio Kasoot websites and/or applications. Any third party engaged by us is required to comply with the same obligations in relation to your personal information as we are under the Terms of Service.
- We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet, or of personal information which is displayed on your account.
- We recommend that you take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information while you are online.